Monday, April 27, 2009

Chaos Magic

When I met some new pagan friends a couple of years ago I tried describing to them what I believed. One friend said it sounded as if I would end up as a Chaos Magician. With as busy as I am, I never gave that statement much thought. But now I'm trying to get back into my pagan studies and I found this article today on Witchvox.

Chaos Magic

And it does seem that this may be the path I'm on. I started with Wicca, because it seemed the most basic and most popular path. (And 15 years ago the book stores didn't have much else.) I still hold many of those beliefs and I'm still studying, but many paths intrigue me. I love all things Celtic; I am curious about Faeries; Buddhism has a certain allure; Native American, Greek, Viking, and even Japanese mythology fascinate me; and I love to belly dance. Perhaps one reason I haven't studied as much as I want to is because there are so many things that interest me, I don't know where to begin. I have numerous books on my shelves that I haven't read, but I can't wait to read each and every one.

No comments: